- Agriculture used as tool for a state level campaign
- Involvement in Haritha mission for numerous activity
- Social security Pension Survey and sample survey for implementing Universal Pension scheme.
- SLBC proposed Kudumbashree to either become corporate agent or provide opportunity for individual NHG member to become Business Correspondents.
- Expecting work order from Lotteries department for Cloth/ jute bag and coat.
- 7 districts submitted EOI for Railway Parking management to Southern railway.
- Working towards implementing units making coir and value added products in association with coir board.
- Green bytes units in KSRTC terminal, Railway Station premises, and other possible locations.
- Positioning of SC central Kitchen in TVM and KKD districts.
- Formation of tourism sector enterprise.
Kudumbashree Women Construction Unit
- Training for Kudumbashree Members at Kilimanoor Block with the construction activity related to PMAY and MGNREGA projects.
- Discussion with BDOs, and Corporation Secretaries for engaging our members in MGNREGA projects and also in PMAY, and upcoming LIFE project.
- State Resource Center for Women: Received 16 lakhs for establishment of center
- Opportunitiy received for Rangashree for the campaign of NHM
- Enhancing the scope of DAY-NULM by scaling up the programme to all 93 ULBs of Kerala.
- DISHA campaign has helped in expediting formation of special NHGs.
- NTFP value addiction- The NTFP scenario in Kerala is unique, complex and intriguing. Enabling business environment and business services are the crucial factors to boost up community based enterprises in NTFP but beneficiaries being forest dwellers see a lack of investment friendly environment in the NTFPs sector. Lack of reliable market information – demand, supply, prices & markets, unsustainable harvesting methods, trade of raw or semi processed products are the major factors which hinder the community from receiving returns. Under NRLM, Kudumbashree envisages to support this purely un-organised sector.
- Health Intervention with the support of NRHM-Health animators support to the colony level.
- Attappady model activity (Annpradayini) replicated to 2 district- Addressing right to food and malnourishment nutritional enhancement of mainly pregnant women, lactating mothers children, adolescent girls, senior citizens and impoverished.
- Attappady model activity replicated to 4 districts - The project aims to uplift the social and economic status of tribal communities. Sustainable livelihoods like agriculture and allied activities need tobe developed where the community can be self-reliant and self sufficient in food. Women’s institutions would be built up for total financial inclusion leading towards poverty alleviation and social development.
- Traditional agriculture and farming activity- Joint Liability Group formed for the promotion of Agriculture activity in tribal sector mainly Paddy, Vegetables cultivation.
- Opportunity to received fund from ST Department for Enterprise activity-full subsidy.
- Agro – fisheries and Tourism Convergence at Wayanad district.
- DLSA legal adalath –convergence programme in colony level at Wayanad district.
- MoU with Tripura and Chhattisgarh on PRI-CBO Convergence project
- The partnership with Goa and Union territory of Lakshadweep supporting the State Rural Livelihoods Mission for strengthening the implementation of NRLM with focus on both domains, in a very specific manner
- SVEP project initiated in 4 states including Bihar, Jharkhand, Rajasthan and Kerala
Tab 8 Content
Tab 9 Content