- JEVA - to evaluate the performance of JLG. 600 master farmers has been selected and trained to undertake the evaluation activity of the JLG at the field level.
- Master Farmer has been evolved as trainers and mobilization agents as they can become self sustainable by charging for their services.
- In order to increase the group dynamics among the JLG group, thrift activity in JLG has been piloted in Kasaragod and Idukki district JLG. The meetings and management of the JLG thrift is modeled on the NHG meetings and thrift management.
- CTCRI is a world renowned facility for tuber research and has numerous products lines for tuber value additions. In order to familiarize these techniques tie up has been made for JLG in Kollam and Trivandrum district.
- Seed/ plant nursery – As part of diversify the agriculture activity and enhance the income 8 nursery, primarily supplying seedlings, plantings materials etc has been established in Thrissur district.
- Crop diversification – in order to tide over the severe drought prevailing in the state, crop diversification in the form o cultivating less water requiring plants like millets and pulses were started in the state.
- e- Shakthi Project- implemented in Kasaragod District in association with NABARD
- Introduced CDS incentive scheme as an incentivizing mechanism to promote bank linkage.
- Prepared common Auditing format, Registers and Auditing Guideline.
- Interest subsidy scheme introduced for ME -Like other centrally sponsored schemes Interest subsidy scheme introduced for Micro Enterprises instead of Capital subsidy which eventually help to identify potential entrepreneurs and to make enterprise sector more viable and self sustainable.
- 'Haritha' Labour group formation - Labour group in plantation sector having 30 members has been formed which is named as 'Haritha' in association with Rubber Board to cope up with the deficiency in work force in plantation sector. This project ensures minimum wages of 800 per day per person.
- Received GO from LSGD for supplying sanitary Napkin in Schools.
- Micro Enterprise Consultants - Training in Motivation and self development has been provided to existing MECs,14 MEC groups received opportunity to provide training to SC SHGs which helped them to gain 15 lakhs as fee for their service.
Kudumbashree Women Construction Unit
- A revised guideline and construction training module has been revised to 45 days and given to districts for the formation of new construction units. This module will cover all salient aspects of construction activity which includes, basement construction, plastering, soak pit, plumbing and sanitary works, road construction, and hollow bricks construction.
- Government approval for “All Women Micro Construction Contractors” at LSG level requested, which will enable these groups to undertake construction projects of LSGD, Government offices, Government schools and colleges, also Central Government sponsored construction projects.
- Submitted proposal in GB for scaling up Snehitha centers. It was decided to start Snehitha centers in all districts. New Snehitha will start in Kollam, Alappuzha, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Thrissur, Kozhikode, Kannur and Kasaragod
- Block level counselling centers were started in Kozhikode, Kollam, Thrissur, Pathanamthitta and Kottayam with the support of LSG.
- In 852LSGs Vigilant groups were formed to prevent atrocities against women and children
DAY - NULM
- Existing CDSs of Kudumbashree has been designated as Resource Organisation (RO) under DAY-NULM. New NHG formation is being done in a systematic manner and with adequate funds disbursed to CDSs there making them self reliant.
- ROs have been able to form new NHGs in pockets of exclusion, special NHGs of street dwelling women destitute, elderly and the transgender.
- Mission managers were deputed for a two day stay at Gandhi Bhavan shelter home, Pathanapuram in order to understand the requirements and necessities of inmates and prepare project proposals accordingly.
- Sensitizing key officials and elected representatives of ULBs on DAY-NULM.
Tab 6 Content
Tab 7 Content
Tab 8 Content
Tab 9 Content