- POLIVU campaign in more than 1.8 lakh NHG POLIVU campaign in more than 1.8 lakh NHG
- More than 6900 Areas put under cultivation for Haritha mission launch
- Best CDS, best master farmer and best JLG award provided for the best performers.
- Mobilization camps for JLG resulting in formation more than 12000 new JLG
- Reorientation of the master farmers to trainers and employed them for the mobilization campaign
- JEEVA team formed as part of Community evaluation of JLG activity
- Registration and affiliation of JLG started for better monitoring and for ensuring a source of income for the FFC
- Bank linkage as necessary condition for incentives introduced and implemented to bring in more transparency in distribution of the incentives
- District level magazine of Agriculture (Jeevanam) launched on January
- Seed banks and crop diversification started, more than 50 Ha of crop production under millets and pulses as part of Innovative pilot project started in 4 district
- Cumulative thrift collected by NHGs across the state comes to Rs. 3,458 Crore and the internal loans generated are to the tune of Rs. 14,152 Crore .Rs. 1310 Crore mobilized under linkage banking and 34,972 NHGs have availed bank loans. And 1,463 NHGs availed an amount of Rs. 16.9 Crore as bulk Loan from KSBCDC.
- Fund to Community: Rs. 635.33 Lakhs disbursed to 13,110 NHGs as Matching Grant. Rs. 1500 Lakhs released to 22,352NHGs and 10,806 JLGs as Interest Subsidy. Rs. 612 Lakhs disbursed to 64,926 NHGs as Interest Subvention under NRLM. Rs. 359.85 lakhs has been disbursed to 2,399 NHGs in the state under Revolving Fund.Rs.637.5 lakhs is disbursed to 127 Community Development Societies under Community Development Fund. Rs. 43 lakhs disbursed to 57 ADS under Vulnerability Reduction Fund. Rs 10.3 lakhs given to CDS an incentive to promote bank linkage.
- 832 Financial Literacy Campaign conducted to Not Linked NHGs and participated 54,137 NHG members.
- Kudumbashree in association with NABARD conducted Financial Literacy Campaign for Children in 3 districts (Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Malappuram) and 2110 Balasabha Children benefited out of this program.
- e- Sakthi Project- implemented in Kasaragod District in association with NABARD
- Enrolled 1,73,255 NHG members in Kudumbashree Stree Suraksha Beema Yojana
- Conducted Opinion Survey of 35lakhs social security Pension beneficiaries
- Coordinated RSBY(Rashtriya Swasthy Bhima Yojana) Enrolment campaign
- Provided training for 150 new Santhwanam volunteers
- Done calibration workshop for existing Santhwanam volunteers
- Grading of nutrimix units by implementing Rating scale. The rating scale indicators includes the parameters in the Standard Operating Procedures.
- The inspections are planned for classifying the units as A, B and C. The units marked as A will be permitted to supply the Nutrimix to anganwadis. The units under the ‘B’ criteria will be given a grace period for improvement and further actions will be taken as per their improvement. The units under the ‘C’ criteria will be banned from supplying nutrimix and they will not be eligible to avail subsidy wheat
- Increased price for Amrutham nutrimix from Rs.56 to Rs.70/Kg in December 2016.
- Cafe kiosks positioned to tap the business associated with Sabarimala season. The places where the kiosks were positioned are Thiruvalla,Pandalam,Pathanamthitta Gov Hospital, Vadasherikkara, Ranni pazhavangadi,Pandalam thekkekkara, Perunad. These kiosks are movable so that we can transplant the same according to the possibility and viability of the business
4.Launch of Jan Ahar
- ‘Janahar’ started in association with southern Railway. This is a vegetarian refreshment room in chengannur Railway station which is being run by Kudumbashree café group having 10 members and the name of the group is Amrithashree.
5.Collaboration with Kerala State Medical Services Corporation
- Received work order for Sanitary Napkin worth Rs.1,65,00,000 from KSMSCL which provided an opportunity to 9 units engaged in the production of Sanitary Napkin.
6.Kudumbashree Women Construction Unit
- First batch construction training in13 districts completed, and thereby trained 365 women in construction sector.
- 41 construction units were formed across the State (24 Panchayat units, 16 Block units, and 1 urban unit). Now these units can undertake construction projects of LSGD, Government offices, Government schools and colleges, also Central Government sponsored construction projects.
- Vulnerability Mapping conducted in 28 Local Self Governments – To identify the prevailing vulnerabilities which are leading the community in to vulnerable situations.
- Community Counselling Programme: Counselling and immediate mentoring support to the women and children those who are in distress or need immediate support to face some difficult situation. 320 trained community counselling educators initiating different intervention such as Family meet at ward level, sessions on parenting, counselling for the parents of BUDS students.
- Snehitha Gender Help Desk in Trivandrum, Ernakulam, Idukki, Palakkad, Malappuram and Wayanad district to give counselling and short stay facilities to the women and children those who are in distress.
- Formation of vigilant group at ward level: Team to prevent the atrocities against women and children, this team will support Jagratha Samithy, Gender Corner and other platform to prevent atrocities as a convergent platform
- Anti Human Trafficking Programme: Project to prevent and control trafficking in the community.Community based sensitization about trafficking and identification of the survivors were the major activities. 1072 survivors were identified as survivors of trafficking in 3blocks(Manathavady, Chittoor and Devikulam) and economically rehabilitated 568 among them, VRF given to 202 survivors
- Theme based Programme: Conducted travels as part of GSLP - women and mobility theme. 1500 women became the part of the travel and published a book of their travel experience. 37 women who are talented in drawing and painting from 13 districts were identified and conducted a workshop at Kochin Muzaris Biennalle
DAY - NULM
- Disbursed an amount of Rs. 28.45 crore as revolving fund to 19372 NHGs @ Rs. 10000 per NHG and to 1815 ADSs @ Rs. 50000 per ADS.
- Enrolled 2179 candidates in skill training and 451 candidates have been placed in wage employment.
- An amount of Rs. 5.53 crore released as interest subsidy on loans for 6324 NHGs under NHG Bank Linkage.
- Karimadom colony catering to 72 families and six refurbished shelter homes made functional.
- 16400 street vendors identified by conducting street vendor survey.